Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Resource Gatherer

Here is one of my painting with MyPaint, still work in progress. 


The main idea is a female warrior/resource gatherer in an alternate universe where bio-engineering is so advanced that you can control any living thing instead of pollution maker big machinery. But no matter what technology route taken, the world is always at war for resources.

And the plan is to show that in the background.

Up to this stage with layers and everything, it already has a whooping 250 MB in file size, this is getting too big for my laptop to handle. I will have no choice but to downsize the DPI or I would not finish this.

Or I could upgrade my PC, which is always a tempting yet pricey option.

Available in 15 x 15 and 30 x 30 (cm) canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment